Academic Fees for the 2013-2014 School Year
Vaughan College offers the convenience of payment plans for the payment of the fees. Select or confirm your preferred payment option on the Registration Agreement.
• If a plan is not selected, the student will be enrolled under the Annual Plan, with full payment due by upon registration.
• International Students – Families must select the Annual Plan and pay all fees by August 15th at the latest. As well, there is a requirement to provide credit card details to the business office for automated monthly payment of miscellaneous charges to student accounts. Alternatively, a deposit of $1500.00 may be submitted with the tuition fees to pay for miscellaneous charges incurred throughout the year.
Fee for the second semester only: $4,500.00 (for 4 high School credits or less, any additional credit will cost $1000.00)
The Fee Schedule appears below.
- (Canadian Students)
School Fee - $10000.00 ———– Monthly 10 payments of $1000.00
Application fee – 250.00 (Canadian Students)
- (International Students- ESL)
School Fee - $13,800.00
Application fee – 350.00 (International Students)
• School uniform (including athletic uniforms)
• Textbooks (including e-texts) and course materials
• Casual day donations
• Lock and keys for day student locker
Plus optional items (or items on an as-needed basis)
• Sheet music and instrument rental
• Charges associated with field trips
• Personal discretionary charges (e.g. long distance calls, Personal use printing, supplies etc.)
• School bus service
• Private lessons/tutoring
• Health insurance (for all students who are not Ontario residents)
• Advanced Placement (AP) examination fee (will be provided shortly )
|TEXT BOOK INFORMATION Alpha Text Books
3709 Chesswood Drive
Toronto, ON. M3J 2P6
Tel: 1-877-63-ALPHA (1-877-632-5742)
416-461-3542 Local Toronto
|UNIFORM INFORMATION Beatties
453 Eglinton Avenue West
Toronto, ON M5N 1A2